Burlington Stage Lines, LTD
TITLE VI Nondiscrimination Program
Burlington Stage Lines, LTD (dba) Burlington Trailways will take all steps to ensure that no person or groups of persons shall, on the grounds of race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability/handicap, or income status, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any and all programs, services, or activities administered by Burlington Stage Lines, LTD (dba) Burlington Trailways.
Burlington Stage Lines, LTD (dba) Burlington Trailways(Hereinafter, referred to as Burlington Trailways)
TITLE VI COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
Notice to the Public
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VIBurlington Trailways posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website and in public areas of our agency.
Burlington Trailways operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by Burlington Trailways, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI Complaint with Burlington Trailways:
- A complaint form can be obtained directly from Burlington Trailways, or by down loading the form directly from Burlington Trailways web site: www.burlingtontrailways.com.
- In addition to the complaint process at Burlington Trailways complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region VII, Suite 404, 901 Locust St., Kansas City, MO 6410.
- Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
- The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.
- Contact Mr. Bradley, Title VI Coordinator, (319) 753-2864. Ex. #132 with questions.
Burlington Trailways, Ms. (Gonzales) Vandenberg, (319) 753-2864, ex. # 127.
TÍTULO VI PROCEDIMIENTO DE QUEJA
Aviso al Público
Notificando al publico de los derechos bajo el Titulo VI
Burlington Trailways pone anuncios de el Titulo VI en nuestro sitio web de la agencia, en los espacios públicos de nuestra agencia.
Burlington Trailways opera sus programas y servicios, sin importar la raza, color, o origen nacional, en conformidad con el Título VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles de 1964.
Si usted cree que ha sido discriminado por razón de raza, color, o origen nacional por Burlington Trailways, usted puede presentar una queja del Título VI por completando, firmando, y presentando el Titulo VI formulario de queja.
Cómo presentar una queja del Título VI con Burlington Trailways:
- El formulario de queja se puede obtener directamente de Burlington Trailways, o por descargar el formulario del sitio de web de Burlington Trailways. www.burlingtontrailways.com.
- Además de el proceso de queja con Burlington Trailways puede presentar una queja directamente con la Administración Federal de Tránsito, la Oficina de Derechos Civiles, Región VII, Suite 404, 901 Locust St., Kansas City, MO 6410.
- Las quejas deben ser presentadas dentro de los 180 días siguientes a la fecha de la presunta ocurrencia de discriminación y debe contener informacion detallada sobre la supuesta discriminación.
- El formulario debe ser firmado y fechado, e incluir su información de contacto.
- Si tiene preguntas, sue puede poner en contacto con El cordinador del Titulo VI, Marty Bradley, (319) 753-2864, ex. #132.
Burlington Tralways, la Sra. (Gonzáles) Vandenberg, (319) 753-2864, ex. # 127.
TITLE VI COMPLAINT PROCEDUREWhen a complaint has been directly filed with another federal or state agency, Burlington Trailways is to be informed by the agency where the complaint has been filed and is to take whatever action is needed to resolve the complaint.
SCOPE OF TITLE VI COMPLAINTSThe scope of Title VI covers all external Burlington Trailways activities. Adverse impacts resulting in Title VI complaints can arise from many sources. The complaint procedures apply to the beneficiaries of BTW‘s programs, activities, and services.
Filing a Title VI Complaint; either Formal or Informal
INFORMAL TITLE VI COMPLAINT PROCEDURETitle VI complaints may be resolved by informal means. When informal means are used, the complainant is informed of his or her right to file a formal written complaint.
Any complaint received in writing is considered to be a formal complaint and is handled under the formal complaint procedure outlined below.
When a complaint has been directly filed with another federal or state agency, Burlington Trailways is to be informed by the agency where the complaint has been filed and is to take whatever action is needed to resolve the complaint.
FORMAL TITLE VI COMPLAINT PROCEDURERIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT: Any person who believes they have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by BTW may file a Title VI complaint by completing and submitting the company’s Title VI Complaint Form. Title VI complaints must be received in writing within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory complaint.
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT: Information on how to file a Title VI complaint is posted on our agency’s website, and in public areas of our agency.
You may download the BTW Title VI Complaint Form at: www.burlingtontrailways.com, or by requesting a copy in writing from BTW, P.O. Box 531, West Burlington, IA 52601. Information on how to file a Title VI complaint may also be obtained by calling the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region VII, at (816) 329-3920. You may file a signed, dated complaint no more than 180 days from the date of the alleged incident. The complaint should include:
– Your name, address and telephone number.
– Specific, detailed information (how, why and when) about the alleged act of discrimination.
– Any other relevant information, including the names of any persons, if known. The agency should contact the complainant for clarity of the allegations.
Please submit your complaint form to: Burlington Trailways, P.O. Box 531, West Burlington, IA 52655-0531.
TITLE VI COMPLAINT FORMIf you feel that you have been discriminated against in the provision of transportation services, please provide the following information to assist us in processing your complaint. Should you require any assistance in completing this form or need information in alternate formats, please let us know. Please mail or return this form to:
Mr. Marstin L. Bradley, Vice President of Operations
Burlington Stage Lines LTD, (dba) Burlington Trailways
P.O. Box 531
West Burlington, IA 52655-0531
firstname.lastname@example.org (319)753-2916 (fax)
TITLE VI COMPLAINT FORM