- GALESBURG, IL – Effective immediately, this location will no longer be staffed. No window sales will be available.
- LEXINGTON, NE – Effective immediately, this pickup location (Conoco Station) will not be open during arrival and departures of buses.
- OMAHA, NE – Effective Wednesday, April 1, 2020 this location will be open from 5:00- 7:00am, and from 5:45pm-2:00am.
- PEORIA, IL – This depot will be closed effective immediately, until further notice. All window sales have been stopped until April 16, 2020.
- WATERLOO, IA – Effective immediately, this location will no longer be staffed. No window sales will be available.
All buses will still be stopping for pickups/dropoffs at these locations.
Tickets at Non-Depot or Closed Locations
Any passengers intending to buy tickets with cash at a non-depot location or any locations temporarily closed for ticket sales needs to have exact change when paying drivers. Change will not be provided by drivers.
Effective June 1, 2020: Freeport, Galena, Rockford, and Stockton, IL will lose all scheduled route bus service provided by Burlington Trailways.
For a complete list of active Burlington Trailways routes and announcements, please visit www.burlingtontrailways.com or call 319-753-2864 and select Option 2. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The COVID-19 crisis has disrupted almost every industry in the country; the scheduled route bus industry is no exception. As the country recovers, service availability will be re-evaluated. If you are inclined to do so, please call or write your representatives to let them know what impact the scheduled route bus service has on your community and what this loss means to you. Thank you for your patronage.